Rates and Billing Information, Policies and Procedures
WEEKDAY DOGWALKING RATES:
One dog, 30min – $20
One dog, 45min – $27
- Add $7 per extra dog from the same household.
- Add $7 for weekend and extended hours service.
- Add $7 for a la carte service and for commitments of fewer than 4 walks per week during the same daily time slot.
One dog, 60min – $34
- Add $10 per extra dog from the same household.
- Add $10 for weekend and extended hours service..
- Add $10 for a la carte service and for commitments of fewer than 4 walks per week during the same daily time slot.
* Add 50% for holiday service.
* Clients requiring individual walks must commit to a 5 days per week schedule, same daily time slot.
Weekend nights – $115.
- Add 50% for holiday service.
* Overnight care begins at 6pm and ends at the conclusion of the mid-day walk. Up to 4 30-minute walks are included (dinner, bedtime, breakfast, mid-day) as well as evening companionship, overnight care, feeding, and medication. Additional walks during the dinner to mid-day time frame; walks beginning prior to dinner time on the first day or after mid-day on the final day will be charged at regular rate. If longer duration mid-day walks are required, please inquire about the rate adjustment.
Cat care, per visit – feed, litter maintenance, love, etc – $20
- Add $10 for weekend service.
- Add 50% for holiday service.
Fish, bird, bunny and other pet care available, please inquire for pricing.
- In order to avoid being charged for scheduled services, walks must be cancelled by 5pm on the business day prior. Cancellations for regularly scheduled Monday visits must be cancelled by 5pm on the Friday prior. Overnight sitting must be cancelled no less than 48 hours prior to start of service. If cancelled within 48 hours of the start of service, 50% of the scheduled service will be charged.
WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, A LA CARTE, AND EXTENDED HOURS
- Weekend service is provided by request pending availability. It is subject to additional charge.
- Major holiday service includes Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Service is provided upon advance request pending availability. 50% will be added to the regular walk or sit charge. On all other holidays, regular service will be provided without interruption and without a surcharge unless cancelled in a timely manner.
- A la carte service rates apply to intermittent or low-commitment service schedules. It is the same as a weekend rate but applies anytime if the client does not have a regular schedule of at least 4 walks per week during the same daily time slot.
- All billing is semi-monthly. A credit card will be kept on file. You will receive a detailed invoice 2 times per month. The first invoice will reflect charges for services provided from the 1st through the 15th of each month. The second invoice will reflect charges for services provided from the 16th through the last day of each month. Your card will be charged in the amount of the invoice shortly after receipt.
- Mike’s Walkers LLC accepts payments via credit card and ACH. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover…sorry, no American Express. We use Orbital Virtual Terminal through Chase Bank. Your credit card is kept on file, and it is charged shortly after receipt of a detailed invoice. Once your card is charged, you will receive a receipt via email.
- Service will be suspended for clients falling more than two full weeks behind in payments.
All services are subject to 8.875% NY sales tax. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.